Sunday, August 16, 2009

Kirky

My trip to Albuquerque was a blast! Bob Dylan and his band played amazingly well, it was a great show. I realized how much I like it in new mexico, seems like people there are a lot more health conscious. There were cyclists, hikers and runners out everyday. I cant wait to make a trip back out there and this time take my bicycle!
So this weekend I made Stuffed Portabello mushrooms with pasta. It came out soo good! I was so hungry and excited I ate without taking a picture of it. I also made some pineapple coffee cake. It came out a little undercooked because I was rushed out in order to make the movie time for District 9, which is an awesome movie.

So instead of food here are some pictures from my trip to the Albuquerque Zoo.

squirrel stealing his food! he doesn't seem to mind much..



he looks rather happy lol





sleepy animals











naked mole rats seem to have a good diet.











No comments:

Post a Comment